MINIARC 3.2Gi / 4.0i
The MINIARC range has been designed for light maintenance and repair applications. The weight and size has been reduced whilst maintaining a high quality welding performance.
- Lightweight and compact;
- Hot start function & anti-sticking device;
- Supplied ready to use;
- Accommodates all electrode types (except Cellulosic);
- Generator compatible.
|MINIARC 3.ftGi||MINIARC 4.0i|
|Power supply||230V - single phase - 50/60 Hz|
|Primary effective consumption||14 A||16 A|
|No-load voltage||82 V||85 V|
|Welding intensity||5 - 125 A||5 - 150 A|
|Duty cycle 10 min. cycle (at 40 °C)||125 A @ 15%||150 A @ 25%|
|Electrode diameter||1.6 to 3.2 mm||1.6 to 4.0 mm|
|Weight (net)||3.5 kg||6.9 kg|
|Cat. nr||W000271544 (1)||W000260940 (2)|
(1) comprising : Power source - Primary cable with Schuko plug - Equipped welding cables - Mask
- Hammer-brush - Diameter 2.5 mm electrode smallpack - Tool case
(2) comprising : Power source - Primary cable with Schuko plug - Equipped welding cables
- Warranty period for professional equipment (2 years);
- Compatible with motor generator. Minimum power required (cf Instruction Manual);
- Single phase (delivered with 16 A Schucko plug).