WST 258 SUCTION TORCHES
At source captation is the most efficient way to captures the welding fumes.
- To be connected to autonomous collection units or centralised high suction system
- The fume extraction can be controlled depending on the actual welding needs by welding current automation. Which helps to reduce noise and power consumption.
- By using such torches with appropriate welding booms, the torch can be brought to the welder without all the potential user drawbacks. This improves productivity, safety and the lightness of the torch, while allowing fatigue free working in a healthy environment.
The extraction of welding fumes at source provides the assurance of a healthy environment for welders in compliance with regulations and labour laws.
- 250 A @ 100% (C1 gas) Wire : 0.8 - 1.0 mm
- 50° gun: Ø = 22 mm
- Diameter of single-section extraction pipe: 40 mm
|WST 258 - 4 m||WST 278 TA - 4 m||WST 358 - 4 m||WST 310W - 4 m||WST 408W - 4 m|
|Duty cycle||CO2||250 A||270 A||350 A||300 A||400 A|
|at 100%||Ar/CO2||225 A||230 A||310 A||265 A||350 A|
|Contact tip||M6 x 8/10th||M8 x 10/10th||M8 x 12/10th||M8 x 12/10th||M8 x 12/10th|
|Ø nozzle||14 mm||16 mm||16 mm||16 mm||19 mm|
|Ø torch union||40 mm||40 mm||50 mm||50 mm||50 mm|
|Extraction performance at torch union||103 m3/h with 15.4 kPa||128 m3/h with 13.3 kPa||132 m3/h with 13.3 kPa||113 m3/h with 13.3 kPa||134 m3/h with 12.4 kPa|